Translate

Friday, January 14, 2022

Silly Love Songs


Hello! Today I've got a wintery slimline for you for just about anyone...


I started with a slimline panel of Gel Print paper and used white ink and a sponge to add the snowflakes from the Snowflakes stencil to the edges.  I ran a heatgun over it to help it dry since pigment inks take a while.


While it was drying, I die cut the Heart Notes from pink glitter paper to match the pinks in my gel print and then a couple more times from some pink cardstock and stacked them for depth.  I added foam tape to the back for a little more dimension.


I layered my panels and then used the pigment ink to stamp the sheet music image from the Love Notes stamp set and heated that as well.


Finally I added the pink glittery notes to the front and a sentiment from the Love Notes set to finish it off.


Ready to drop in the mail to make someone smile!

Thanks so much for stopping and hope you'll come again soon!






No comments: