Translate

Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Happy Birthday to You

 Hi All, Vicki here today from All I Do Is Stamp.

Have you ever stamped your own background? While I don't do it often, I did do it for today's card. I went with a totally different color combo for me.  That said, I am loving these colors together!  I used the Jewish Star Stencil to sponge my background.  I added some stamped Pretty Posies flowers, and lastly, I used the tiny flower from Sassy Smiles, stamped as a filler.

I used the [so fun] Whole Shebang stamp set for the sentiment.  [On a side note, I really love how you can use embossing powder with Versafine ink.  Makes it all pretty and shiny ;)]

That's it for me today.  I'll be back in a couple of weeks.

 


Thanks for stopping by~

ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. 

 



No comments: