Translate

Thursday, December 23, 2021

Decisions... Decisions...


So what's it gonna be??  Naughty or Nice?  I think it's up in the air for me this year.

I love this fun stamp and die set from the shop.  I decided to try to make a kind of a plaid background on my slimline using the Stars and Stripes stencil:


I started by placing red stripes down the length of the slimline.  I masked off the stars so I didn't have to be quite so careful and did two lines at a time, laying the first line on the stencil over the last line I had already inked.  This went pretty quickly and I've got some more ideas for this stencil!


I decided to do the horizontal lines in black.  I knew I was going to be layering over the panel so I only worried about the two ends in the center.  I went the length of the slimline by inking as far as the stencil would go and then sliding it over and lining it up again to do the rest.  Again, lots more ideas for this one!

After my lines were done I added some gold stars using Decofoil Metallix to the corners and set it aside to dry.


As you can see, by the time I got my other layers on you really couldn't see the plaid pattern or much of the stars...lol!  But I do love the little bit peeking out.

I cut the Naughty or Nice word dies three times.. once from black glitter paper and twice more from cardstock and stacked and adhered them together for dimension.  Then I cut the circles from the Pinked Slimline set in red and adhered them to a white slimline panel in a random pattern for some fun on the front.  I adhered the word die cut over the top leaving room for one of the sassy sentiments from the Naughty or Nice stamp set.


Just a few sequins and done!

Merry Christmas!  Happy Holidays!  Whatever you are celebrating this Holiday Season I'm wishing you Peace and Love whether you've decided to be Naughty or Nice!

Here's a little treat for you:


Thanks so much for stopping and come again soon!





No comments: