Translate

Tuesday, November 30, 2021

The Most Wonderful Time!


Welcome back!  I've got a quick and easy Christmas card for you today!

I started with a panel cut from a gel print I previously made.  I love spending a whole crafty session with my gel plate and some acrylic paints, stencils, and other household items and just making bunches of prints to use as background!  I'm getting low on these so I think my next session I'll share some of the fun with you!

I used bubble wrap and burlap to texturize this one...


Then I cut some Funky Flakes from pink glitter paper and glued them onto the background panel in a random pattern.  I also used some of the extra circles that were cut... because why wouldn't I?


Finally, I stamped a sentiment from the Snow Sayings stamp set in pink and a few sequins!  Easy peasy to make bunches of these and fairly flat for mailing!  You could even leave off the sequins if you prefer!

That's me for today!  Thanks so much for stopping and hope you come again soon!





No comments: