Translate

Monday, November 8, 2021

Fall Cheers!!

Hello Crafty Friends!! 
 
Today I'm sharing a Card using the Salty Stamp Set Margarita Glass Die Set!! I LOVE these Sets and ALL of the Possibilities with mixing them with other CAS-ual Fridays Stamp Products!! 
SUPER FUN Right!!?? The Sentiments are PERFECT for either the Outside or the Inside of your Cards!! 
Here's what I've created for today!!
I Started by Stamping and Embossing the Margarita Glass Image from the Salty Stamp Set using Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and WoW Embossing Powder in Clear Gloss!! 
I personally LOVE me a Blended Strawberry Margarita so that was the Look I was going for!! I Colored the Image with Copic Markers!! Margarita Glass: C00, C1 & C3   Blended Margarita: R000, R00, R11 & R32   Lime: G20, YG11 & YG17
Then I used the Margarita Glass Die Set to Die Cut the Image out!! 
For my Background I Inked with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink and just behind where the Margarita Glass was going to go!! I added some Water Splatters and some Black Soot Distress Paint Splatters for some Texture!! Then I Masked off the Table with some Therm O Web Purple Tape and Inked with Hickory Smoke Distress Oxide Ink!! Then I used the Falling Leaves Stencil
and Inked with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink for a Tone on Tone Design!! I Stamped and Embossed the "Cheers" Sentiment from the Pop Fizz Clink Stamp Set!!
I wanted to add some Sparkle to my Card, so I added some SSS Unicorn Confetti Glitter after I applied some Therm O Web Ultra Bond Adhesive to each of the Sugar Cubes on the Edges of the Margarita Glass!! I LOVE the FUN and SPARKLE touch it adds to the Blended Strawberry Margarita Image!! 
I set it aside to dry and then I added some Tonic Studios Opal Quartz Shimmer Pen Splatters and Black Soot Distress Paint Splatters to the Background of the Card Panel!! I LOVE the Iridescent Shimmer and it coordinates well with the Iridescent Shimmer of the SSS Unicorn Confetti Glitter I added to the Sugar Cubes on the Edge of the Glass!! 
A few Trinity Stamps Fairy Rocks Rhinestones finishes off the Design of the Card Panel!! I paired it with a Taylored Expressions Salt Water Taffy Envelope and its ready to send to a Dear Friend for her Birthday!! 

If you feel like Shopping please use my CODE: LARISSASENTME for 15% off your Order!! 
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS Week!!  

LARISSA 🍹


  
 



No comments: