Translate

Monday, June 7, 2021

Just a Little Card For You!!

HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!! 

Larissa here today sharing a BEAUTIFUL Card using the the NEW Flowery Background and Flower Duo Stamp Sets!! I honestly can't get enough of these Stamp Sets as I just LOVE Flowers!! Especially in the Summer and the Chrysanthemum is one of my FAVORITES!! 
 Here's what I've created for today!! 
I Stamped and Embossed the NEW Flowery Background Stamp Set with WoW Clear Embossing Ink and then Embossed with WoW Bright White Embossing Powder!! Then Heat Set it and Inked with Distress Oxide Ink in Wilted Violet!! I concentrated more color towards the center of the Flowers and I LOVE how BEAUTIFUL this Image is Embossed!! 

I Die Cut a Stitched Circle and Inked with Distress Oxide Ink in Wilted Violet!! Then I Stamped the "Just a Little Card For You" Sentiment with Wilted Violet Distress Oxide Ink!!  inked the Circle Die Cut using a light hand with the same Ink, just so the Circle wouldn't be so Stark against the Background!! Then I Die Cut another Larger Circle Die and Inked it with some Distress Oxide Ink in Wilted Violet and layered it behind the Sentiment Circle to help make the Sentiment POP!! Then I paired it with a TE Lavender Glaze A2 Envelope!! I wanted the Envelope to coordinate, so I Stamped the Flower Image from the Flower Duo Stamp Set with WoW Clear Embossing Ink and then Embossed with WoW Bright White Embossing Powder!! Then Heat Set it and Inked with Distress Oxide Ink in Wilted Violet!! I also Inked around the edges of the Envelope to help tie everything together and I really LOVE how SPECIAL it feels!! 
I added some Iridescent Sequins and Trinity Stamps Fairy Rocks Rhinestones and adhered the Sentiment Circle to my Card Panel with Foam Tape!! 
It's ready to send to someone SPECIAL!! 

For TONS of AMAZING Inspiration make sure to visit the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog and shop the NEW, Old and Sale Products in the CFS Shop!! You can also use my discount code LARISSASENTME to SAVE 15% off anything in the Shop!! WHOOP WHOOP!! 

SHOP the Retirement SALE!! There's LOTS of AMAZING Deals and you're WELCOME to use my CODE to SAVE even MORE!! 

Shop using my LINK HERE!! Then use my CODE: LARISSASENTME at CHECK OUT to SAVE!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA ðŸ’—



No comments: