Translate

Thursday, June 17, 2021

BEAUTIFUL CAS Birthday Card!!

HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!! 

Larissa here today sharing a BEAUTIFUL CAS Birthday Card!! I LOVE being able to combine Stenciling with WoW Embossing Powder for a POP of Texture and Shine!! Today I'm using the NEW Flowerburst Stencil and the Happy Birthday Stamp Set!! 

I Started by Spraying the back side of my Stencil with Pixie Spray!! Then I placed it over the Card Panel and pressed it firmly into place!! I inked with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink and removed the Stencil!! 
Then I Stamped and Embossed the Happy Birthday Sentiment with WoW Embossing Ink and Embossed with Navy WoW Embossing Powder onto a Circle Die Cut!! I Inked with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink and then adhered it the Card Panel with Foam Tape!! 

I adhered some Fairy Rock Rhinestones for some Sparkle and my Card is ready to Mail!! 

For TONS of AMAZING Inspiration make sure to visit the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog and shop the NEW, Old and Sale Products in the CFS Shop!! You can also use my discount code LARISSASENTME to SAVE 15% off anything in the Shop!! WHOOP WHOOP!! 

SHOP the Retirement SALE and HUGE SALE!! There's LOTS of AMAZING Deals and you're WELCOME to use my CODE to SAVE even MORE!! WHOOP WHOOP!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today!! I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!  

Larissa Heskett ðŸ’—

Shop using my LINK HERE!! Then use my CODE at CHECK OUT to SAVE!! 


 


No comments: