Translate

Thursday, March 18, 2021

Four Petal Flower Happy Birthday Card

Happy Thursday everyone!!! Nora here from A Creative Touch with a feminine birthday card using the new Love Notes stamp set and the 4 Petal Die Set


I started off this card by die cutting a white, A2 card front using the Pinked Slimline Die. I used the pinked die and just ran the die through twice to get the size I wanted-a great way to stretch your dies. 


I then covered it with some clouds and used Copic markers to create a little field. I used the Love Notes stamp set to stamp the birthday sentiment with black ink. I adhered this panel onto an A2, top folding card base.


I put the card aside and die cut the flowers using the 4 Petal Die Set out of white cardstock. I colored the flowers first. I used Copic markers in shades of purple to color two of the large and five of the small flower die cuts.


I then used Copic markers on one large and one small flower to create leaves. I then cut apart the petals and voila-you have leaves!!!


I then layered the flowers and leaves on the card front as shown.


My last step was to use some Nuvo Crystal Drops in purple to create the flower middles. 

I LOVE how this card came out and it was so much fun!!! You don't have to color to create these flowers but could use colored paper or even pattern paper, which would make some fun flowers. 

If you feel like some new supplies, the CAS-ual Fridays Shop has some fabulous NEW, OLD and Sale items. Be sure to use my code NORASENTME to get an extra 15% 
off your total order!!


I thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. Have a FABULOUS day!!!



CAS-ual Fridays Supplies that I used today:

 





No comments: