Translate

Sunday, October 11, 2020

Sparkling Boo Halloween Card!!


HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!! 

Larissa here today to share a SPARKLEY BOO Card using the NEW Spooky Stamps Stamp Set and the Pinked Slimline Die Set!! Here's what I've created for today!! 
(NOTE: the Slimline Dies are OUT OF STOCK, but will be back SOON!!)
I Stated by Die Cutting the the Black Cardstock Slimline Panel and Inked with some Milled Lavender and Wilted Violet Distress Oxide Inks to create a GLOW behind where I wanted to Stamp and Emboss the BOO Sentiment!! I dried it with my Heat Tool and then added some Non-Static Powder to make sure the Embossing Powder would only apply to the Sentiment once I Stamped it!! 
Next I Stamped the BOO Sentiment with WoW Embossing Ink and then I Embossed with the NEW WoW Embossing Sugar Almond Embossing Powder using the WoW New Dual Speed Heat Embossing Tool!! SWOON!! I LOVE the Lavender Color and the Iridescent Glitter Shine!! It's just STUNNING in person!! I added some Black Soot and Picket Fence Distress Paint Splatter and then some Rose Quartz Shimmer Pen Splatters for some texture and dimension!! 
I added some Wiggly Eyes from Studio Katia in two different sizes to the Spiders!! SQUEAL!! They are too CUTE!! 


I Stamped the Spider Web Images using the Distress Oxide Inks first in Milled Lavender and then again with Wilted Violet!! I Die Cut some Doodlebug Patterned Paper using the Pinked Die and then added the Panel to the White Slimline Cardbase!! I LOVE the way it turned out!! 

For TONS of AMAZING Inspiration make sure to visit the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog and shop the NEW, Old and Sale Products in the CFS Shop!! You can also use my discount code LARISSASENTME to SAVE 15% off anything in the Shop!! WHOOP WHOOP!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!  
LARISSA  💜


  
 



No comments: