Translate

Monday, October 5, 2020

A Spooky Cute New Stamp Set!


Lisa here!  I'm sharing a card today using the new Spooky stamp set as well as Wow Glow In The Dark Embossing Powder... and a few other things.

I started with a panel of white cardstock cut using the stitched die from the Slimline Pinked Fri-Dies.  I ink blended the panel using Lucky Clover, Twisted Citron and Black Soot Distress Oxide Inks.  Then I lightly stenciled on some of the Jacks from the Jacks Stencil.  I heated the panel with a heat gun to dry it and then set it aside while I cut my other layers for my base.


I wiped some anti-static powder over the inked panel and then I stamped the webs in the corners it in black ink.  I repositioned the stamp a little offset from the black web and I stamped over it again with the Wow Embossing Ink.  Then I sprinkled on some of the Glow In The Dark powder and heated it up.

I stamped a couple spiders directly onto the panel and then stamped the large spider and the BOO sentiment onto cardstock.  I colored the sentiment using Copic markers and cut out all of the stamped images.


Finally I popped up my images onto the card and added a few sequins!  And so cool how my webs glow in the dark:


That's me for today!  And did you know there is a special going on!


Cool, right?  While supplies last every order over $35 receives a free Huggable Faces stamp set!  And check out all of the new release items in the shop and a whole bunch of sets have been added to the clearance section at a big discount!  And I've got this for you as well:


Thanks so much for stopping and I hope you enjoyed it!  Come back soon for more CAS-ual fridays Stamps inspiration!





1 comment:

Cathy said...

Fun card! Cathy x