Translate

Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Rainbow Unicorns x2!


Hi there, everyone!   Kimberly here today to share a fun way to easily create two cards using one technique. Let's break out the stamps & dies!
To create the card you see above as well as the card using the negative die cut image, I began by creating the ink blended background.   I used a rainbow of Distress Ink colors in this example.   


Next  I used the Full on Floral stamp to stamp on top of the ink blended background with Versafine Black Onyx ink.  

Since I wanted to use the negative image, I made sure to cut the unicorn fri-die from the center of the ink blended background - and be sure to save those extra tiny pieces you see in the photo below - you will need them!


Now that all of the elements are ready, you can start putting the cards together.   Here,  I simply stamped the sentiment and added the unicorn to the card with foam tape.   A thin black strip with some twine finishes this one off.

For this next card, I die cut another unicorn from glittery paper and adhered both pieces to a strip of black card stock.   Be sure to add in those tiny pieces (see below) with a strong adhesive.  



 A heat embossed sentiment finishes up this card!  I love the glittery paper - perfect for a unicorn.


I hope you've enjoyed my cards today!   Remember if you'd like to do some shopping, you can use my special code, KIMBERLYSENTME, to save 15% in the CAS-ual Fridays shop!   Have a wonderful day!


CFS SUPPLIES USED

        




1 comment:

cghundley said...

Beautiful inking
on your gorgeous
cards.
Carla from Utah