Translate

Thursday, September 20, 2018

Life Is Better: Nate and Friday

Happy Thursday!!
Nora here with a card I created for the pet lovers in your life. 



I love to create simple cards using black and white with a splash of color. I love this particular image because of the little heart on his chest!! I also believe that rescuing or adopting a pet is LIFE CHANGING. We did it ten years ago and it was one of the best thing we ever did. It was the first dog I had ever owned and he brings us so much love.


The first step to create this card was to stamp one of the pups from the "Nate and Friday" stamp set. I then created a mask with a simple circle die.


Next I used two different red Distress Inks for ink blending inside the circle. 


I cut a piece of red and black striped paper and tucked it under a 31/2" by 5 1/4" white card panel with a partial circle cut out of it. This panel then was placed over the red blend.


I then stamped a sentiment with black ink and die cut some "Fun-Fetti Fri-Die" hearts.


I adhered the dog over the partial circle and then popped the sentiment up with some foam adhesive.


My last step was to adhere three hearts so the sentiment looks like it is a thought bubble.

I hope you enjoyed the process behind this card. Don't forget to check out the August release and use my code to get 15% off your total order!!


I thank you for stopping by. Have a FABULOUS day!! 

Nora





No comments: