Translate

Thursday, August 16, 2018

WTF (In 3-D!)

Hello there!   Kimberly here today with a really fun (and slightly snarky) birthday card to share with you!   I've used the very clever WTF 2 stamp set for this card.   I started by repeatedly stamping the large WTF with purple shades from Catherine Pooler's ink line.    I overlapped the words so they have a kind of 3D effect.    
For the focal piece, I stamped the large WTF once again and fussy cut it out.   I added color with the same CP inks and an ink blending tool.   To get that awesome shiny, glittery finish I covered the entire piece with Versamark ink and then heat embossed it with glitter embossing powder.   I adhered this piece right over top of one of the stamped images with foam tape.
I love that the full sentiment is revealed on the inside of the card!!   Such a fun card for a belated birthday!  I hope you've enjoyed today's card.   I've linked the stamp set used below, as well as a discount code you can use if you'd like to grab this set (or any other goodies) for yourself!    See you again soon!

CFS SUPPLIES USED






No comments: