Translate

Tuesday, March 16, 2021

A card with no Stamping!

Hello, it's Michelle here today with a CAS card I made with no stamping!

I didn't do it on purpose and only realised when I had finished that there was not a single stamp used!
Although the little die cut flowers came from the Sassy Smiles Duo stamp set so maybe that counts.


I started by masking off a strip on the bottom of a card panel and ink blended Suede Shoes and All That Jazz Catherine Pooler inks.  



Then I placed the Flowerburst stencil over the top of the inked area and used the same color inks.





I die cut the "Hello" from the Sweet Friend dies 3 times and adhered them together with liquid glue.
I die cut 3 of the tiny flowers from the Sassy Smiles Duo.
Then I added some foam tape to the card panel and adhered it to a top folding card base.




Thanks for visiting and I hope I have inspired you to get inky!
Don't forget you can use my special discount code below for a 15% discount in the shop.











No comments: