Translate

Tuesday, June 9, 2020

A Rainbow of Hearts

Happy Tuesday everyone!!
Nora here from A Creative Touch with a fun way to use a cover plate die.

Cover Plate Die: Hearts A2 Panel Fri-die
Stamps: Love Notes 

Step 1
My first step was to take a white, A2, top folding note card and trace the cover plate onto the 
card front.


Step 2
My next step was to stencil the Love Ribbon Stencil onto the card front with Distress Ink. Make sure to erase all the pencil lines when done stenciling.


Step 3
Using the Heart A2 Cover Plate Fri-die, I die cut a layer of foam and a layer out of white cardstock.


Step 4
Using Copic markers, I colored in various sized heart die cuts using the rainbow as my inspiration. 


Step 5
I then adhered the white cardstock die cut over the stenciled background


Step 6
Next I glued the white foam into inside each of the hearts.


Step 7
I adhered the the rainbow colored hearts over the top of the foam. If you look closely, I was able to use the same color on three of each heart. So there are three red hearts, three orange hearts etc...


Step 8
I stamped the XOXO sentiment from the Love Notes stamp set onto the largest heart on the 
card front.


Step 9
My last step was to use an Aqua Shimmer Pen and go over each of the hearts to give them a bit of sparkle and shine. 


This card took a little time but was so relaxing to create. I hope this inspires you to use your cover dies in a unique and creative way.

Don't forget to use my code NORASENTME to get 15% off your entire order, including 
clearance items!


 That is it for me today. I thank you for taking the time to stop by. Be sure to check back in to see some more inspiration by the Design Team!!

I hope you have a FABULOUS day!!









2 comments:

Trina P. said...

Beautiful. Love everything about it.

Barb Ghig said...

Gorgeous card, Nora! I love how you combined several elements to create this design...so clever!