Translate

Wednesday, January 15, 2020

I Ruff You!


Lisa here!  I knew I wanted to create a Valentine for today and my first thought was flowers and then I remembered the adorable Huggable Critters Fri-Dies!


I was in the mood for this pup!  And I love him in Black and White so I made him spotted!  I cut one body piece in white and one in black and handcut some spots out of the black one to add spots to the edges of his body.


And I thought it would be so cute for my Valentine to be carrying a Valentine!  I cut the Heart Board Fri-Die out of red glitter paper and plain white cardstock and then alternated the little heart frames back together.  And of course he'd have a puppy Valentine with a cute little Punny sentiment from the Little Huggables stamp set.


So there you have it... a Valentine with a Valentine... I wonder if that little pup Valentine is carrying a littler pup Valentine??

Should you decide you need this pup or anything else, I have this for you:


And did you know this is going on right now??




Thanks so much for stopping!  Hope you enjoyed your visit and come back soon and often for more inspiration!




No comments: