Translate

Wednesday, May 1, 2019

One stencil, two different techniques!!

Happy 1st of May everyone!! I hope your week is going just as you planned so far and the weather is looking good. We are definitely heading into Winter with our beautiful sunny days and freezing cold nights!

This is my first 'Girl Friday' post for this month and I have two cards to share with you, both using the same stencil but in different ways:

 
I've been sick with the flu the past few weeks and even though I didn't feel like making many cards, I spent a lot of time watching YouTube videos of my favourite crafters. One of them is Yana Smakula. Her cards are always incredible and she has so many amazing ideas. I watched this video of hers HERE  where she showed 5 different ways to use a stencil. I desperately wanted to try some of them out and these cards are what I came up with!!
 
Each card uses the Tin Roof Stencil, as well as one of the Sweet Friend Fri-dies. The sentiments are from the Bushy Tailed and Sassy Smiles stamp sets. To find out what techniques I used and how I put these cards together, pop over to my blog for all the details.




Thanks so much for stopping by and I'll see you back here later this month with some more card ideas!!

Take care
Shona

No comments: