Translate

Saturday, April 13, 2019

Huggable Critters

Hello it's Michelle from Seashell Creations here today sharing some cute bunny projects I made for Easter.
I love this set of Huggable Critters so much, there are so many possibilities and I've only just scratched the surface with these cute bunny projects.

My first project is a gift bag filled with Easter eggs.



My second project is a card that could be used for Easter or a birthday!
Don't forget that a gift card can be easily placed inside the bunnies paws!





I started by pulling out some different shades of pink and some white card stock and got to it with my die cutting machine.  I also die cut some flowers using the 4 Petals Fri-dies.


After playing around with different color combinations, I glued all the pieces in place and decided to make a card out of one of the bunnies and a gift bag out of the other.  




I die cut the Tin Roof cover Fri-die from some white card stock and glued it onto a white card base.  
I adhered the other bunny with foam tape directly onto a white gift bag and filled it with Easter eggs.



Here's a link to the Fri-dies and don't forget you can use my special discount code below for 15% off your purchase in the shop (excluding postage).


  





Thanks for looking and I'll see you again soon!







1 comment:

Cindy C. said...

Super sweet and super cute!!