Translate

Sunday, April 21, 2019

A Magical BIrthday Card

Happy Easter everyone!! It is Nora here today on the blog. You would think that I would have created an Easter card today BUT I thought that would be too traditional! I decided to create a birthday card instead!!

Stamps: Be A Unicorn


I started off this card by stamping and die cutting the Unicorn from the stamp set. I then used Copic Markers to color it in.


I then covered the mane and the tail with Diamond Stickles and set it aside to dry.


While the image was drying, I die cut a piece of Yupo paper and used alcohol ink in regular and pearl to create a rainbow background. This was SO FUN and very quick to do. I don't spend hours working it like others do but I think it came out fantastic.

 I then stamped the sentiment from the Be A Unicorn stamp set in an alcohol safe, black ink and mounted the card front on a 5 1/2" by 4 1/4"  white card base. My last step was to use foam adhesive to pop the unicorn up over the rainbow.

This was a really quick and easy card to create and it looks like it took a ton of time. If you feel like getting yourself an Easter present, use my code NORASENTME to get 15% off your total purchase at the CAS-ual Fridays Store!


That is it for me today. I hope you all have a FABULOUS day!! 







2 comments:

Cathy said...

Fantastic card, love the gorgeous AI background and your unicorn looks amazing! Cathy x

Barb Ghig said...

It certainly looks like you had a blast with your AI's, Nora! The colors of the rainbow work perfectly with your theme and your Copic coloring is just beautiful!