Translate

Monday, March 25, 2019

Spring Release Inspiration Week Day 2- Stencils!!

Welcome to Day 2 of our Release Week Inspiration Party!!

Each day this week, we will showcase a new set from our Spring Release, showing you lots of fun ways to use them. I have no doubt that you will be excited and want to own them NOW, and I am oh so happy to oblige! I've just released 5 brand new stencils, 5 brand new dies and a very special die/stamp combo set that will make you want to hug me! They are all in the store NOW! You will NOT have to wait until the end of the release week to get them. Have fun, ooh and aah, and shop to your heart's content :) 

Yesterday we brought you our Huggable Critters set and I'm so happy that you are loving it as much as I do! 
Today, we are introducing 5 stencils! Curtis Stencil, Tin Roof Stencil, Modern Petals Stencil, Starlequin Stencil and Bold Trellis Stencil! They each measure 5.75 inches and boy oh boy do they make pretty things! 
Let's see them in action!

Larissa used Starlequin and Tin Roof 





Maria used Starlequin and Tin Roof



Irit used Modern Petals and Tin Roof




Lisa used Curtis and Tin Roof





Michelle used Bold Trellis and Modern Petals




Vicki used Bold Trellis and Starlequin 



Shona used Tin Roof with 1 of the dies from yesterday's Huggable Critters!


Nora used Modern Petals and Curtis







Be sure to visit the Girl Friday blog links to get tips on how they created their projects with all these awesome new stencils, AND they all have special savings codes for you too! Grab a code from whoever inspired you, and then head over to the shop to see all the new goodies!

How about some prizes?? 
Comment on each of our release posts this week telling us what you like about the new product that day. 
Follow us on Instagram
Follow us on Pinterest
Sign up for our Newsletter on the blog sidebar.
At the end of the week, I'll choose 2 winners using random.org - one lucky duck will win a Huggable Critters set and the other lucky duck will win all 5 of our new stencils!

Tomorrow we will introduce Sweet Friend Fri-Dies! You won't want to miss it!





43 comments:

Cynthia Cole said...

Loving all the new stencils and the endless possibilities on how to use them!

Lisa said...

Love these new stencils and LOVE how everyone has used them so differently... awesome makes!

Dana M said...

Fabulous stencil designs, so many creative opportunities. Amazing inspiration from the design team!

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful stencil designs! Hard to choose a favorite.... Love all the inspiration with these pretty creations!

Greta said...

Great stencils--recognize the designs!

New Creations said...

So many beautiful designs, love the new release!

Sue D said...

Love the creative backgrounds that can be made with these stencils.
I follow on IG and Pinterest and get your newsletter.

Jean said...

Love the new stencils!

Jean said...

Following on ig

Jean said...

Following on pinterest

sharon g said...

I love the designs--they really make the backgrounds stand out in an amazing way! I also love the glittery wonderfulness :)

sharon g said...

I am not following you on Instagram

sharon g said...

I am now following you on Pinterest

sharon g said...

I signed up to get your Newsletter

Becca Yahrling said...

These new stencils re great. My favorite is Tin Roof (I love my Tin Roof stamps!). All of the examples are so beautifully detailed. (I follow on Pinterest & Instagram as well as receive your newsletter already).

ionabunny said...

Very pretty makes. The foiled ones are amazing. Hugz

MadeByMeghanK said...

I LOVE stencils! These creations are awesome! What a FUN set! I have to learn how to do foiling right! I love the Tin Roof!

MadeByMeghanK said...

I follow on Instagram MadeByMeghanK

MadeByMeghanK said...

I follow on Pinterest Meghan Kennihan

MadeByMeghanK said...

I am a subscriber and commented on all the AWESOME DTs!

Oliev said...

Great stencils, Modern Petals is my favorite:-)

sharon g said...

What I love is the cool designs of the stencils. I like to use stencils, and these are so different!!!

sharon g said...

I follow you on Instagram

sharon g said...

I follow you on Pinterest

sharon g said...

I signed up for your Newsletter

cghundley said...

Gorgeous cards and
awesome stencils.
Carla from Utah

Leanne said...

Fabulous cards by the team. Love the stencils.

Leanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leanne said...

Following on IG

Leanne said...

Following on Pinterest

Helen said...

Love stenciling...these are fabulous examples...so many lovely cards. Thanks for introducing stencils and sharing these cards.

Heather said...

Oh, how pretty!! Stencils are so versatile; I just don't really think of using them very often. The team did a fabulous job, I love the creations that used dimension with the stencils; such a great look!

sharon g said...

The Tin Roof stencil is my favorite today.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Very adorable cards!! Love the new products, look so fun!

Lee said...

Love the modern petals stencil! great new releases!

Andre M. said...

Great versatility with these stencil designs, as subtle backgrounds or to be the focal point on a card. Fab projects from the designers.

Andre M. said...

Following on Instagram.

Andre M. said...

Following on Pinterest.

Andre M. said...

Subscribed to your newsletter.

Arianna Barbara said...

1. Gorgeous cards!!! Love the Tin Roof die ans Stencil to make beautiful backgrounds!!!

Arianna Barbara said...

2. Following on Instagram (raggiodiluc3).

Arianna Barbara said...

3. Following on Pinterest (Arianna Barbara).

Arianna Barbara said...

4. Already subscribed to your newsletter.