Translate

Friday, November 16, 2018

Merry Christmas Hanging Stockings!!

Hello Crafty Friends!! 
Larissa here today to share a Simple and Elegant Christmas Card, that would be PERFECT for mass producing!! 
 I started with some Patterned Paper from Carta Bella Christmas 6x6 Paper Pad!! I added some Picket Fence Distress Paint Splatters to resemble Snowflakes Falling!! Then I Die Cut the Merry Christmas Sentiment using the NEW Merry Christmas Fri-Dies!! I Cut 3 Die Cuts from White Cardstock and then Die Cut the Top Layer from some Therm O Web Deco Foil Toned Sheets that I had Foiled using some Gold Ore Deco Foil!! I LOVE the look of Foiled Sentiments especially during the Holidays and its SO EASY to do with the Toner Sheets!! I used one of the Negative Pieces as my template to glue all of the layers together!! Then adhered the Words onto my Card Front using the Negative as my guide to get exact placement!!
I wanted to Hang some Stockings from the Christmas Word so I Stamped and Embossed the Stocking Images from NEW Naught'isms Stamp Set 3 times!! Then I used Copic Markers to Color them in!! (N2 for the White areas, R43, R46 & R89 for the Red area and YG97 and YG99 for the Green area) I Die Cut them out using the coordinating Naughty Fri-Dies!! I added some Tonic Studios Blizzard Glitter Nuvo Drops to the White Areas and let it Dry over night!! Then I added some Gold Thread to the Stockings using a Needle to poke through the Patterned Paper and making them appear to be Hanging from the Christmas Word by the Gold Thread!! I added some 3D Foam Square to the back of the Stockings to make them POP up off the Card Front!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!  

If you just can't wait to go shopping, please visit the Store RIGHT NOW, PLUS there's several Sets that are RETIRING!! So you can stock up on some of those Products that you might have had on your WISH LIST before they're GONE for Good and at a SALE Price!! You can also use my discount code LARISSASENTME, to save 15% off on all of the goodies in the CFS Shop!!

Larissa Heskett  

Image may contain: text

    



No comments: