Translate

Friday, July 1, 2022

So Sorry


Hi All, Vicki here today from All I Do Is Stamp. Excuse me, but what the heck happened to June?  Poof - we are 6 months into the year.  I can't believe this is July 1st - absolutely [time fast] crazy!
 
Okay, my shock is over, and I need to share my card  with you all.  It's one of those cards that you really don't want to have to make, but you do it anyway.  At least I do.  I am all about pet sympathy cards.

I used the Rainbow Bridge stamp set.  This set really is cute - tiny paw prints, great mixed font sentiments, and of course the appropriate heart!  Makes for a perfect pet sympathy card.
 

The added hearts are from the Heart Note Dies.  [I just cut them a little different].  I do love getting  multiple uses out of products. 😀

That's it for today.  I hope you enjoyed my clean and simple pet sympathy card!  See you in a couple of weeks with another card.



Thanks for stopping by~

ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.Thanks for your support!




No comments: