Translate

Friday, June 3, 2022

Hooray!

Hi all, it's Vicki from All I Do Is Stamp. Today I made a congrats card I needed. I pulled out Pop Fizz Clink Stamp Set [and the matching Champagne Flute Dies] to make my card.

An easy card actually.  Using the dies, I cut the outline in card stock, and the glass in vellum.  I then stamped and embossed the bubbles.

I stamped the sentiment with Versafine Onyx Black ink [totally LOVE this black ink!], cut down the panel, and adhered it the card base.  A nice CAS card that filled my needs perfectly.

If you are interested, you can save 15% off your purchase by using my code below.
 

See you later this month with another post.


Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.Thanks for your support!


No comments: