Translate

Sunday, February 13, 2022

Sweet Friend


Hi All, Vicki here from All I Do Is Stamp. Since the Heart day is tomorrow, I made a "semi" Valentine for today.
 
The sentiment works, the colors, semi. ;)  I still like the card, and I still mailed it off.  

I started with a blended sponge background, and using Versafine Black Ink, I stamped the Flowery Background image.  I love the look of the black ink with the pretty background colors.
 

I went on to cut out the Sweet Friend Dies 3 times and glued them together.  Then, using a sentiment from Hello Stamp Set, I white heat embossed it, and cut a strip for underneath of the die cuts.  

That's it for me today.  I hope you enjoyed my card.



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I might have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.


No comments: