Translate

Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Coffee Makes Things Okayer and the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!


Hello and welcome back!  I've got some more coffee for you today!  The Coffee Lovers Blog Hop is still going on and today is Day 6!  CAS-ual Fridays Stamps is a Sponsor!


I started this one with a gel press background ... it was grungy and I decided to bling it up with some glitter paste!  The By The Beans stencil was perfect!


I cut one of my favorite cups from another piece of gel press print that I made with the Chunky Chevron stencil.  I stamped and fussy cut the sentiment from the Cup of Coffee Stamp Set and popped it up onto the cup and then popped the cup onto the card.  I embellished with some glittery hearts and foliage from my stash.


Finally, I cut my favorite word die (Breathe) from black glitter paper and popped that up at the top of the card.  It's a great reminder!

That's me for today!  Now, don't forget to play along over at the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog for your chances to win some great prizes!  You can find all of the details and the linkup here!


Also, check out all of the great caffeinated products in the shop and you'll find lots of stuff on sale here!

Thanks for stopping and come again soon for more CAS-ual Fridays Stamps inspiration!





No comments: