Translate

Tuesday, August 3, 2021

We've got Winners!

Hello my crafty friends!
I have winners to announce today!
I was supposed to announce them a couple days ago and guess what...I'm so sorry but I completely forgot to do it! *ug!*
So instead of 1 winner, we will have 3!

Random.org chose the following 3 comments:

Jul 26, 2021
I have a thing for snowflakes, so this one is right up my alley! Love the beautiful samples!


Omg! I love this leaf stencil! Great cards by the DTs … so different and unique



Unknown commented on "Day 2 of our July Release"
Jul 24, 2021
Marisela Delgado said: Such wonderful Hanukkah cards! Love those! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com


Winners, please contact me at info@cas-ualfridaysstamps.com with your mailing addresses so I can get your stencil prize packages out to you.



No comments: