Translate

Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Hello Lovely Friend!!

HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!! 

Larissa here today showcasing the NEW Flowery Background Stamp Set!!

I Stamped and Embossed the Background Image with Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink!! Then Embossed with WoW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder!!

SWOON!! This Background Stamp is just STUNNING and it's SO VERSITILE!! 
I Colored in the Background with Copic Markers!! 
I used Purple: V00, V01, V15 & V09   Green: YG61 & YG67 
Yellow: Y11 & YR23 

I Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment "Hello" from the NEW Hello Stamp Set!! Using Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and WoW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder!! Then I Stamped the "Lovely Friend" from the same Set using some SSS Lavender Ink onto a Stitched Circle Die Cut from the Pinked Slimline Die Set and then I inked the Circle with some Milled Lavender Distress Oxide Ink!! Then I Die Cut another Circle from some Black Cardstock and layered the Stamped Circle and adhered it with Foam Tape!! I adhered some Trinity Stamps Rainbow Reflection Flat Backed Rhinestones for some SPARKLE!! 

 LOVE the way this Card turned out and I hope I've INSPIRED you today!! 

For TONS of AMAZING Inspiration make sure to visit the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog and shop the NEW, Old and Sale Products in the CFS Shop!! You can also use my discount code LARISSASENTME to SAVE 15% off anything in the Shop!! WHOOP WHOOP!! 


THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today!! I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!  

Larissa Heskett ðŸ’—

Shop using my LINK HERE!! 




No comments: