Translate

Saturday, May 29, 2021

CAS Thinking of You Card w/ Flower Duo Set!!

HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!! 

Larissa here today with a CAS Thinking of You Card!! 
I'm using the NEW Flower Duo Set today which happens to be one of my FAVORITES, as there are so many ways you can use it!! 
Here's the Card I've made for today!! 

Here's a Look at the FULL Set just incase you've missed it!! 
I Started by Stamping and Embossing the Flower and 3 of the Leaf Images from Flower Duo Stamp Set!! Then I Colored the Images with Copic Markers!! 
Flower: RV000, R81, R83 & R85   
Leaves: YG61, Yg63 & YG67   White: N0 & N3
Then I used the coordinating Dies to Die Cut the Images out!! I Die Cut a Circle and Inked it with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink!! I Stamped the Sentiment using Hickory Smoke Distress Oxide Ink and then adhered the Flower to the center of the Inked Circle using Foam Tape for some Dimension!! I adhered some Trinity Stamps Fairy Rocks Rhinestones for a Touch of Sparkle and Shine!! 
Then I adhered the Card Panel to a Die Cut Scalloped Frame from some Lawn Fawn Patterned Paper and adhered it to a White Cardbase!! 

 LOVE the way this Card turned out and I hope I've INSPIRED you today!! 

For TONS of AMAZING Inspiration make sure to visit the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog and shop the NEW, Old and Sale Products in the CFS Shop!! You can also use my discount code LARISSASENTME to SAVE 15% off anything in the Shop!! WHOOP WHOOP!! 

SHOP the Retirement SALE!! There's LOTS of AMAZING Deals and you're WELCOME to use my CODE to SAVE even MORE!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today!! I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!  

Larissa Heskett ðŸ’—

Shop using my LINK HERE!! Then use my CODE at CHECK OUT to SAVE!! 


 




No comments: