Translate

Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Sparkling Floral Happy Birthday Card w/ WoW Embossing Glitter!!


Hello Crafty Friends!! 

Larissa here today to share a BEAUTIFUL Birthday Card, FULL of some Sparkle!! 
I'm SO ready for SPRING!! One of my FAVORITE Background Stamps from CAS-ual Friday's Stamps is the Full on Floral!! I LOVE the way it looks Embossed with some WoW Embossing Glitter!! 
I Started by Stamping and Embossing the Full on Floral Image onto my Card Base using WoW Embossing Ink and WoW Embossing Glitter in Cup Cake Heaven!! 
SWOON!! The color of this Embossing Glitter is just STUNNING!! 

Then for the Sentiment I Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment from the Happy Birthday Stamp Set!! I Stamped with Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and Embossed with WoW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder!! Then heat set it with the WoW Dual Speed Embossing Tool!! I Cut the Sentiment out and then backed it  with a Lawn Fawn Raspberry Cardstock Frame!! I adhered it to the Full on Floral Card Panel using Foam Tape!! Then I added some Sunny Studio White Pearls for a finishing touch!! 
I LOVE the way this turned out and how BEAUTIFUL this Image is when Embossed with some WoW Embossing Glitter!! THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope I've INSPIRED you today!! 

For TONS of AMAZING Inspiration make sure to visit the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog and shop the NEW, Old and Sale Products in the CFS Shop!! You can also use my discount code LARISSASENTME to SAVE 15% off anything in the Shop!! WHOOP WHOOP!! 

Have a FABULOUS Week!! 
Larissa Heskett ðŸ’—


No comments: