Translate

Sunday, January 31, 2021

Ink Blending Pretty Posies

Hello, it’s Michelle here today with some ink blending using the new ink colors from Catherine Pooler.
I thought they would look beautiful with Pretty Posies!


I started by stamping the largest flower and leaves with versamark ink and heat embossing with WOW White Embossing Powder.  Then I took to it with some blending brushes and the new ink colors.  


Next I added some shading with Prisma pencils and blended them with a Tombow Mono Zero eraser.
Did you know if you press lightly with the eraser you get some lovely blending!!


I stamped the sentiments onto some black card stock, white heat embossed and adhered them with some foam tape.



I hope I have inspired you to do some fun ink blending!  Here's a link to Pretty Posies stamp set and don't forget you can use my special discount code below for 15% discount in the shop

Thanks for stopping by.









1 comment: