Translate

Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Warm Wishes Dragonfly Christmas Tree!!

HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!! 
Larissa here today to share one last Christmas Card using one of my FAVORITE Sets along with some of my FAVORITE WoW Embossing Powders!!  
SWOON!! Nothing says Christmas like a little Whimsy & Sparkle!!
I Started by Stamping and Embossing 5 of the NEW Everyday Dragonflies Stamp Set images 4 of the Small Dragonfly Images and 1 of the Large Dragonfly Images!! I Stamped with WoW Embossing Ink and then Embossed with the Green Glitz Embossing Glitter onto some Distress Watercolor Paper!! Then I Die Cut them out using the Dragonflies Die Set!! I was playing with the Images and thought when paired together one on top of another they reminded me of a Christmas Tree!!
SWOON!! How BEAUTIFUL and UPLIFTING is this Whimsical and Sparkling Dragonfly Christmas Tree!!?? I just LOVE how it turned out!! 
I created my A2 Card Panel by Inking with some Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink!! I added some Picket Fence and Black Soot Distress Paint Splatters and some Midas Touch Nuvo Shimmer Pen Splatters!! 
SWOON!! I LOVE the added touch of the Gold Shimmer Splatters!! Then I Stamped and Embossed the Snow Angel Stamp Set Sentiment Warm Wishes!! I Masked off part of the Sentiment with some Purple Tape and then Stamped in Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and then Embossed with WoW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder!!   
I Adhered all of the Dragonfly Images together using some Zots Bling Adhesive Dots to create my Dragonfly Christmas Tree!! Then I added some 3D Foam Squares to add some dimension and to adhered the Dragonfly Christmas Tree Image to my Card Panel!! I finished it off with a Large Star Sequin!! 
Here's a Side View of the Card!! I hope you can see the Dimension and the BEAUTIFUL Sparkle of the Green Glitz Embossing Powder!! This Card just turned out so STUNNING!! It reminds me of the BEAUTY during the Spring/Summer Months and how BLESSED we are to have such WONDERS to ENJOY here on Earth!! 

For TONS of AMAZING Inspiration make sure to visit the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog and shop the NEW, Old and Sale Products in the CFS Shop!! You can also use my discount code LARISSASENTME to SAVE 15% off anything in the Shop!! WHOOP WHOOP!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS & BLESSED CHRISTmas Day/Weekend!!
I look forward to seeing you in the NEW YEAR!! 
Larissa Heskett 💗

1 comment:

Michelle W said...

So creative Larissa! I love it!