Translate

Sunday, October 18, 2020

I'm Here for You Always!

Hi everybody!! Hope the weekend is treating you well and the weather is suited to whatever activity your taking part in. We were hoping for rain here but got nothing more than a tiny sprinkle. Turns out this is the driest October we've had in 50yrs and the hottest, so global warming is definitely true!!
 
I have a 'pretty in pink' card to share with you today using one of my favourite sentiment stamps:
 

 You just know I love die-cutting and will be using the new 'Pinked Slimline Dies'
ALOT (hope my old Cuttlebug is up for the challenge....).
 

 
I'm part of the Design Team for TIME OUT Challenges and CAS-ual Fridays Stamps is one of our generous Sponsors. Our current challenge theme is 'Breast Cancer Awareness' and there is a $25 gift voucher up for grabs. For my card I used the ribbon from the Heart Ribbon stamp set and a sentiment from the Supercalifragilistic stamp set. This is one of my 'all-time' loved sentiments because I think its amazing to hear that someone will be there for you, no matter what. For all the details on how I put this card together, pop over to my blog HERE.
 
So how about this weekend, along with all the other jobs you have lined up, you also check those breasts. It will only take a few minutes and there are LOADS of videos online to help you do it correctly. Finding something early can make such a difference and remind your friends too!

Thanks so much for stopping by and I'll be back again soon with some more card ideas.

Take care
Shona



 
 
 


No comments: