Translate

Monday, October 19, 2020

FaLaLaLa

Hello everyone!! Nora here from A Creative Touch with a Christmas card using something old and something new. I am in FULL Christmas mode over here in my craft room. I have an admission, though. It takes a mountain for me to create holiday cards so when the mood strikes, I have to RUN with it!



I started this card by stamping the Mistletoe from the Mistletoe and Holly set with Copic friendly gray ink. I used a stamp positioner because I knew that I was going to emboss the image later. I then colored in the mistletoe with Copic markers.


Next I re-stamped the image with Wow! Slow Drying Embossing Ink and heat embossed it with Wow! Gold Embossing Powder


I covered the bow and the berries with a clear shimmer pen and Glossy Accents, and set it aside to dry.


For the panel behind the mistletoe, I stamped the sentiment multiple times, using the same stamp set, using a green ink on white cardstock. I then die cut the panel using the Pinked Slimline Fri-die


I mounted the sentiment panel over a red, top folding A2 card base that I had embossed lines on with a score board. I took the dried mistletoe and die cut the image using the Mistletoe Fri-dies. My last step was to use foam adhesive to adhere the mistletoe to the card front.


This card was a really easy card to create and would be simple to make in an assembly line fashion to create. Much to my sadness, the Mistletoe and Holly and the Mistletoe Fri-die are in the clearance section right now. You can use my code NORASENTME to get an extra 15% off your total purchase.


That is all from me today. I hope you have a FABULOUS day!!





The supplies I used are below and can be found in the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Store.




 





No comments: