Translate

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Its never too early to make Christmas cards!!

Hi everybody and thanks for popping in. Hope you've had a fantastic week so far and your weather is treating you well. We hit Autumn in New Zealand on the 1st of March so we are desperately hoping that some rain will come our way. Its only rained twice so far this year, both times in the middle of the night for around 30 mins, so you can imagine how dry everything is!!

Even though its only March I decided that its never too early to start on your Christmas card stash, as for the past few years I've run out of cards each time. Not sure if the card today is one where I could churn out many at once but I just love the way it turned out:

 
For some reason I keep seeing lots of 'cardstock strip' cards wherever I look and I like what I see!! So thought I would give it a try. My strips got on a bit of a lean towards the end but have worked out to correct that for next time. Definitely a great one for using all those leftovers!!

I used the Bring on the Snowflakes images for the background and one of the large sentiments from the Joy stamp set, with a bit of fussy cutting. To find out exactly how I put this together pop over to my blog HERE.

Only 8 months to go before you need to get your Christmas cards in the mail, so hopefully this has given you a few ideas for yours. And I'll see you back here later this month with some new projects.

Take care
Shona

 

No comments: