Translate

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Happy New Year Gift!! =)


Hello Crafty Friends!! 

Larissa here today to share a FUN New Year's Gift Tag!!
 Here's what I've created!!  

 There are SO MANY options for Tags!! 
 I KNOW if you're like me Gift Tags are always something I need for those Last Minute Gifts or Hostess Gifts!! I LOVE to give Gift Cards to Surprise the Special People in our lives!!! I Started by Die Cutting the Tag from the Tag Buddies Fri-Dies Set!! Then I Stamped and Embossed the Sentiments from the Love Notes, Calling all Sistahs and Puffy Heart Love Stamp Sets to create my Sentiment!! I Stamped and Embossed the Heart with some WoW Red Glitter Embossing Powder and I LOVE the addition of the Sparkle!! I adhered it to a Red Glitter Cardstock Tag and Added it to a Gift Bag with a Mini Clothespin and a Gina K Designs Bow!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!  

If you just can't wait to go shopping, please visit the Store RIGHT NOW, PLUS there's several Sets that are RETIRING and some Holiday Sets that are on SALE too!! So you can stock up on some of those Products that you might have had on your WISH LIST before they're GONE for Good and at a SALE Price!! You can also use my discount code LARISSASENTME, to save 15% off on all of the goodies in the CFS Shop!!

Larissa Heskett

      

No comments: