Translate

Friday, December 7, 2018

A Little Sparkle and Shine

Hello everyone!! Nora here on the blog today with a card I created using some Distress ink, along with the Funky Flakes and Merry Christmas Fri-Dies.


 I started by masking a strip across my card and using Distress ink in three different shades of blue to get the look I wanted. I then used a clear shimmer spray across the whole card front.


Next I die cut white card stock with all the snowflakes from Funky Flakes. I adhered them randomly across the blue strip, making sure that some were hanging off onto the white, as well as onto the blue.

 

I then used the Merry Christmas Fri-Dies and die cut the sentiment three times out of white card stock. I adhered these three sets together to give the sentiment some dimension.


I adhered the stacked sentiment to the card front and then coated it with diamond glitter glue.


It was hard to photograph but if you hold it up to the light it has so much sparkle and shine!!! It was super easy and would be simple to reproduce for multiples.

Just wanted to remind everybody that today is the second day of the special Here We Come a Caroling promotion.

Check the sale section for a new deal that only lasts for 24 hours!!! AND you can use my code NORASENTME to get an extra 15% off your total order!!!


I hope you like my card and it inspires you to add a little sparkle to someones day!!





No comments: