Translate

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Happy Little Coffee Cup

Do you love your coffee? I do! I can't even get my eyes to focus in the morning until after my first cup, and I can't even begin to be productive until after my second. First I do the coffee, then I do the things! 
Today's project from Lisa is fun and clever, and will delight any coffee enthusiast :)



Hi friends! It's Wednesday and goodness knows I've been dragging this week so coffee was on my mind when it came time to get crafty. I LOVE the large Coffee Cup FRI-Die Set and that fun mug image. For this card I've used the die for a negative cut technique. I wanted to go with the red, yellow, and green colors behind the cut to represent the colors you see as a download is occurring. Hence the perfect sentiment came from the Cup of Coffee Stamp Set. I hope your week is a little more lively, and if not well grab that cup and fill'er up lol!


I think she nailed it! Now let's all go get more coffee!!
Have a super day :)




2 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

This is just too much fun Lisa! Love the great colors and that sentiment is awesome!

~amy~ said...

So FUN!