Translate

Friday, August 26, 2016

August 27

Happy Saturday!

Today we say farewell to another Girl Friday.
*insert sad face*
I have thoroughly enjoyed having Archana on my team.
She has such a lovely style and it's been a lot of fun for me
seeing her creations.

She's got 2 beauties for us today
as her last hurrah.


I just love the little flowers from Friendly Flowers popped onto the Casual Trees die cuts.

I like way she rolled the flower edges up a bit so they have personality :)
Such a pretty Thanks card


Oh gosh, oh golly!
That fun sentiment from Mistletoe & Holly
looks awesome with all those colorful
 Funky Flakes!


These dies are hot, hot, hot!
Funky Flakes keeps selling out, but more are on the way!
Send me a note through my Contact Us on the website
 if you'd like to be notified when they are back in stock.

Please leave a little love for Archana.
We will miss you!!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Pretty creations with such fabulous colors! I love the idea of adding little flowers to the trees--clever AND beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

Love the cards - the by gosh by golly would be such a cute Christmas card. The colors on both cards are beautiful.