Prepare to be amazed!
Girl Friday Deepti is in the house
with 2 completely phenomenal cards.
She used a whole lotta stamps on these so we'll list them all at the end of the post.
Just take a minute to look at it, cuz it's really fun to look at!
Deepti took the time to jot down some notes on how she put this clever and oh so cool card together.
- I took a panel of white card stock slightly smaller than the width of the card base.
- I used a compass and a scale to mark the circles of differing radius and radial lines intersecting them.
- Next I used these circles and lines as guidelines to place the sentiment stamps in circular fashion and stamp them
- I stamped the whole panel likewise and added some stars and dots for more interest.
- I added an inked die cut heart as the focal point
- Finally I adhered a patterned paper panel on card base and laid the stamped panel over it with some foam adhesive
How pretty and cool is this?!
I love the way the colors move through the design.
here are some notes from Deepti on how she did this...
- I did some simple stamping of the sentiments in monotones like black and grey
- and to add interest into the design, I stamped the single sentiment in Neon inks.
- I added Neon inks one after the other on the stamp, overlapping them on each other and then stamping the sentiment on the card base
- I did the same for the pattern stamp images.
- To finish the card I added some patterned paper and adhered the stamped panel with some foam dots.
In the Cards,
Wait For It,