Translate

Thursday, April 1, 2021

Eclipse Encouragement Card as April kicks off National Cancer Control Month!!

Hello Crafty Friends!! 

Larissa here today to share an Eclipse Designed Encouragement Card today as April kicks off National Cancer Control Month: The Importance of Cancer Screenings and Prevention!! So if you haven't schedule any of those Screening Appointments, please do so!! 
Early detection is SO IMPORTANT!! 
I started by stamping and embossing the Full On Floral Stamp Set from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps onto a White Cardstock using the WoW Embossing Ink and the Blue Glitz Embossing Glitter Powder!! SWOON!! This color combo is STUNNING!!
Next I cut it down to create a stitched rectangle panel for my A2 Card Pane!! I die cut the Ruffled Ribbon Die from the center of the Panel!! I wanted to create an Eclipse Design!! If you've never tried the eclipse technique before you've got to give it a try!! 
I die cut 5 more Ruffled Ribbons from some of the same White Cardstock then adhered all 5 of the die cuts together using some Ultra Bond Adhesive!! I added the Embossed Ruffled Ribbon die cut from the card panel to the top of the Stacked Ribbons and adhered them altogether to POP the ruffled ribbon up from the center of the card panel!! By using the some cardstock it really makes the ribbon POP off of the card panel!! 

Here's the finished card I made using the Royal Blue Colors for those Battling Colon Cancer!! I truly understand the IMPORTANCE of receiving these Encouragement Cards!!
I hope I've INSPIRED you today and that I've reminded you to get those Screenings Scheduled!!   

For TONS of AMAZING Inspiration make sure to visit the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog and shop the NEW, Old and Sale Products in the CFS Shop!! You can also use my discount code LARISSASENTME to SAVE 15% off anything in the Shop!! WHOOP WHOOP!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS and BLESSED EASTER WEEKEND!! 

Larissa Heskett  ðŸŽ—



No comments: