Translate

Monday, March 29, 2021

Little Birdies


Hello friends, it's Michelle here today sharing a card I made using Little Birdies and Pretty Posies stamp sets.
I started by stamping the birds onto a piece of card stock and coloring in with alcohol markers and Polychromos pencils.  I added some detail using a white gel pen.  I stamped the sentiments, cut them apart and adhered them directly with some liquid glue.  Then I added some flowers along the bottom using Pretty Posies.  I already had these from a previous coloring session.  I am away from home at the moment and have limited supplies with me so they came in very handy! I had a smudge of blue ink and no eraser with me so I stamped some hearts using the little heart stamp from the Some Bunny stamp set.


I hope you like my fun colorful card and I have inspired you!
Don't forget you can use my special discount code MICHELLESENTME in the shop to receive 15% discount.










No comments: