Translate

Thursday, December 17, 2020

Happy Chanukah!

Hello everyone!! 
Nora on the blog today with a Chanukah card to celebrate the last night of this holiday.


I began this card by stamping the stars with WOW! Clear Embossing Ink from the Star of David stamp set over a white, A2 card front. I then heat embossed the stars using WOW! Clear Superfine Embossing powder.


Next I covered the panel with Blueprint Sketch Distress Ink. I splattered watered down Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink and some clear glitter pen across the front and set it aside to dry.


While the card front dried, I stamped the sentiment with the Chanukah stamp set with clear embossing ink and heat embossed it using WOW! Superfine Silver Embossing Powder. I then die cut the sentiment with an oval die cut.


I used some adhesive foam to adhere the sentiment to the card front and then added some silver pearls randomly over the blue background.

I have to say that I LOVE how this card came out. This has been the first time in forever where I just sat down and played. I didn't have a plan on what I was going to do but just figured it out as I went along. I encourage you to use this process sometime if you just want to play with your supplies.

The Chanukah sets are on sale right in the CAS-Friday Store. Use my code NORASENTME to get an extra 15% off your total order!!!


I thank you for taking the time to stop by. Be sure to stop by again this week to check out some more FABULOUS projects created by the Design Team!!!





Supplies used from the CAS-ual Fridays Store: