Translate

Saturday, November 28, 2020

We Need Each Other


Welcome back!  Today I've used one of the sweet angel stamps from the shop, Angel Hugs, along with one of my favorite stencils, the Tin Roof Stencil.  (Bonus!  They're both on sale!  Tin Roof is on sale for 30% off and Angel Hugs is in the clearance section at 60% off!)


I started by applying some Catherine Pooler Ink in All That Jazz color through the Tin Roof Stencil onto a panel.


Then keeping it in place, I applied some translucent texture paste with a spatula and then removed the stencil and sprinkled on some Wow Gold Embossing Powder... lightly and randomly so that it didn't cover the entire panel... and heated it up.  I love the way the embossing powder bubbles on the texture paste!


Then I die cut the largest Scalloped Tag and stamped the sentiment from the Angel Hugs set in the same ink that I used on the background.  I popped the tag onto the embossed panel and then added the Angel Hugs image that I stamped, embossed in gold, colored and cut previously.


I added a few flowers I made using the 4 Petals Fri-Dies.  I love that these come with multiple dies now so it's easy to create bunches!  And there is an awesome Black Friday Sale going on this weekend!


And even better, should you decide you need something, you can get an additional 15% off of the already low marked prices by using one of the Girl Friday savings codes!  Mine is below:




That's me for today!  Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you'll come again soon for more CAS-ual Fridays inspiration!



1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeee this so much!