Translate

Friday, August 7, 2020

Adding detail to stencils

Hello, it's Michelle here today from Seashell Creations.
I've been playing with the Modern Petals stencil today.  I love adding detail to stencils using alcohol markers.  I have two cards to share with you because I couldn't decide which I liked best!   
Which one do you prefer, the colored in flower or not?




I started by stenciling some distress inks onto a card panel. 




After I removed the stencil , I went over lightly with some more ink to take the stark white away.



Then I took three different shades of alcohol markers and added some detail to the center of some of the petals.  I added a dot in the middle using a white gel pen.
 


I die cut my panel using a stitched rectangle die and added a flower from Mon Ami stamp set.






Modern Petals StencilMon Ami

Thanks for visiting and don't forget you can use my special discount code below in the shop.







No comments: