Translate

Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Just Dance!!

Hello Crafty Friends!!

Larissa here today to share a SWEET Gift Tag/Bag idea!! I have several Nieces and a few of them are Dancers/ Gymnasts!! I LOVE being able to SPOIL them with SPECIAL surprises after meets or recitals!! This would even be PERFECT for just a Thinking of You Gift to help Pick someone up!! I've used the Tutu Stamp Set and the coordinating Dies!! These are just STUNNING Images AMAZING for so many occasions!! 

I Started by creating the Gift Bag!! I Die Cut it from two pieces of Woodgrain Patterned Paper and I Stamped and Embossed the Full on Floral Stamp to Stamp onto the Gift Bag with some Versa Mark Ink and then Embossed it with some WoW Bright White Embossing Powder!! I LOVE the way it looks on the Woodgrain Patterned Paper!! I then adhered the Gift Bag together and then I Die Cut the Tag Buddies Fri-Dies from some White Cardstock!! 
I Stamped and Embossed the Tutu Image onto some Cardstock with Versa Mark Ink and then Embossed it with some WoW Embossing Hot Gossip Glitter Embossing Powder!! SWOON!! Talk about GORGEOUS!! Embossing these Images with Glitter Embossing is my FAVORITE!! It really makes them come to life!! If you haven't given it a try I hope I'll INSPIRE you to give it a try!!


I Die Cut the Tutu Image out using the coordinating Ballerina Fri-Dies and then Inked the Tag Buddies Die Cut with some Victorian Velvet Distress Oxide Ink using an Ink Dauber!! I ran a Static Bag over the bottom of the Tag and then Stamped and Embossed the "just dance" sentiment onto the bottom of the Tag using some Versa Fine Ink and Embossed with some WoW Metallic Gold Sparkle Embossing Powder!! I then adhered the Tutu Image onto the Tag with some Foam Tape and then adhered the Tag to the front of the Gift Bag with some Foam Tape!! A Scrap Ribbon Bow finishes off the Gift Bag and I just LOVE the way it turned out!! 

Feel Free to use my special discount code LARISSASENTME, to save 15% off on all of the NEW, OLD and SALE goodies in the CFS Shop!!

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!

LARISSA  💖

No comments: