Translate

Saturday, August 31, 2019

CAS Stenciled Background



Hello, it's Michelle here today from Seashell Creations with a CAS card for you.
I love using stencils to add a soft background to my cards.  


I have used the Modern Petals Stencil and a blending brush with some blue ink,  keeping it to the bottom left hand corner of the card base.
I stamped the flower from Mon Ami stamp set and coloured it in with Prisma Pencils.  Then  I added some dots with a white gel pen and die cut it using the coordinating Mon Ami Fleur Fri-Dies.
I stamped the stem directly over the top of the stenciling and popped up the flower with some dimensional tape.
This clean and simple card came together in no time!







Here's the stamp set, Fri-Dies and Stencil that I used and I have linked them in the description above.
Don't forget to use my discount code below to save 15% in the shop. (MICHELLESENTME)







No comments: