Translate

Monday, July 15, 2019

Pearl Alcohol Inks

Hello it's Michelle here today from Seashell Creations

I have been a bit obsessed with the Pearl Alcohol Ink lately so the result is quite a few background pieces to use up.  They have a gorgeous shimmer to them which is a bit hard to capture in the photos but believe me, they are shimmery!   I have two cards today using one Alcohol Inked piece of Yupo paper.
My first card is a quick birthday card using the Shenanigans stamp set and the 4 Petal Fri-Dies.
Firstly I stamped the Happy Birthday sentiments onto a card panel in black ink.  I die cut some petals from the alcohol ink piece and adhered them onto the card for a nice quick CAS card.  Easy!!


My next card uses the remaining piece of alcohol inked yupo paper as a background to the bunny from the Some Bunny Stamp Set.  I stamped him out with black ink and die cut using the co-ordinating Fri-Die.  I did some quick Prisma pencil colouring and adhered him onto the background piece with some foam tape.  The sentiment is from the same Some Bunny set and I've added them with foam tape as well.


You can click HERE to take you over to the shop and don't forget to use my special discount code  (MICHELLESENTME) for a 15% discount.







No comments: