Translate

Friday, February 1, 2019

I Just Love You!!

Hi everybody!! I can't believe its February already, feels like we've just had Christmas and already over a month has gone by. We are having an incredibly hot Summer in New Zealand (especially where I live in Blenheim) so its been hard to work in the garden, craft or do anything really apart from swim. Thank goodness for the school pool round the corner!

I've got a card to share with you today which would be great for Valentines Day or maybe just to give to a friend or loved one because they are so fabulous:

 
Looks can be deceiving as this is quite a flat card:


And now for the grand reveal:


Did you expect it to open like that?? This is what it looks like completely open:


This took FOREVER to put together with all the die-cutting details using the 'Lovely Link Fri-dies' and the sentiment on the outside (from 'Heartfelt Sayings') helps to open the card, with another message on the inside. I'm so happy this idea worked and for all the details on how I put this together, pop over to my blog Twine Around.


Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope I've inspired you to try out this different card design and I'll see you back here later this month with some more ideas.

Take care
Shona