Translate

Sunday, November 18, 2018

Simple Christmas Cards using the Mistletoe and Holly Stamp set and Matching Fri-Dies

Happy Sunday everyone!! Nora here on the blog with a way to make some simple Christmas cards that are easy to mass produce.



I started off each card by stamping the mistletoe image in Mistletoe and Holly on a piece of white card stock measuring 4" by 5 1/4" so that it was off set on the bottom right and the top left of the panel. 


I then went in and stamped the mistletoe again in the areas I thought needed it.


Next I stamped the sentiments from the same set, using a different ink color on each card. I get bored mass producing cards so I change it up just a bit where I can to keep my attention.


I colored all the white panels in using Copic markers and then filled in the berries with either white or red Nuvo Crystal Drops.


When the berries dried, I added the panels onto three different colored A2, top folding card bases and decorated the cards a tiny bit differently on each. For the card above, I added a frame around the outer edge and then some  sequins around the sentiment.


For this card I used the matching Mistletoe Fri-Dies to die cut the red bow and popped it above the black sentiment.


On my blue card, I not only popped the bow up using foam adhesive added a bow but used some sparkle over it to give it some shine.

I hope you enjoyed these cards and they inspire you to create some of your own cards in bulk. If you would like to shop, use my code NORASENTME to get 15% off your total order.


I thank you for stopping by and will see you again soon!! Don't forget to stay connected with 
CAS-ual Fridays Stamps on social media.




2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Nora these are delightful! They're perfectly CAS and perfectly cute!

Emma said...

I love your gorgeous card! Christmas Cookies Pictures