Translate

Monday, August 13, 2018

Smile - It's All Good

Hi All - Vicki here from All I Do Is Stamp. Today I have a fun card for you. 

 I started with black card stock, and using Modern Petals, I stamped the image in white ink.  I then just swiped the ink for a chalkboard effect.  [That, and the ink wouldn't dry lol].  I wanted a pop of color so I added a 3 times layered the Smile Fri-Die in lime green, and added a sentiment from the Sassy Smiles stamp set.

For the final touch, I added on green gems.  A nice addition I believe.



I hope you enjoyed my card today.  We'll see you next week for the August RELEASE!

Don't forget, if you use my code, you can save 15% off!


Thanks!



2 comments:

Lagene said...

Very pretty! I love the chalkboard effect and the added bling!

Lisa Elton said...

What pretty colors and sparkle, this is wonderful Vicki!